SAPA TREKKING & BAC HA LOCALMARKET TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
(Depart on Friday only)
Day 1: SAPA TREKKING & BAC HA MARKET TOUR: Hanoi – Sapa – visit Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town. Welcome drink, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14.30: Get to Cat Cat village. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals Hmong, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it takes around 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: SAPA TREKKING OR FANSIFAN PEAK (B/L/D)
OPTION 1: Visit Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and start trekking:Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it takes 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. Have lunch & explore Sapa town by yourself. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
OPTION 2: Visit Fansipan peak
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the Fansipan peak by cable ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own. Have dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 3: SAPA TREKKING & BAC HA LOCAL MARKET TOUR: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (B/L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market.
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People trekking 3km
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in the border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: Shuttle bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Please take a note that this price can be change upon period. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Viet Nam is a developing country whose infrastructure may differ from what you expect in your homeland. Road conditions are poor and accommodation may be basic in mountain region.
- Good weather for trekking time from September until June of the year. We recommend you to bring rain jacket, inner sleeping sheets, walking boots, warm clothes, lamp torch, and toilet papers.
- Occasionally, this itinerary may be amended for reasons beyond our control such as weather and roads conditions.
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Modern air – conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa – Fansipan – Sapa
- Deluxe room in Sapa hotel on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.