SAPA HARD TREKKING & HOMESTAY TOUR-2D1N BY BUS
Day 1: SAPA OPEN BUS TOUR: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Visit Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel to Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: Trekking through the rice terraces,Muong Hoa Stream, Ta Van village.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it takes 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay, get to know the family of Dzay People.
Day 2: SAPA OPEN BUS TOUR: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
8.00: Have breakfast.
8.45:trekking through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it takes 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 -12.30: Have a shower at hotel, check out.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch. Relax and leisure on your own.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Your Sapa tour with Hanoi Church Vision Travel will be finished.
Please take a note that this price can be change upon period. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com
- Viet Nam is a developing country whose infrastructure may differ from what you expect in your homeland. Road conditions are poor and accommodation may be basic in mountain region.
- Good weather for trekking time from September until June of the year. We recommend you to bring rain jacket, inner sleeping sheets, walking boots, warm clothes, lamp torch, and toilet papers.
- Occasionally, this itinerary may be amended for reasons beyond our control such as weather and roads conditions.
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues / 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.