SAPA EASY TREKKING TOUR & STAY AT HOTEL 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT BY BUS
SAPA EASY TREKKING TOUR & STAY AT HOTEL 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Day 1: SAPA TREKKING TOUR BY BUS: Hanoi open bus – Lao Cai – Sapa – visit Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Ha Noi-Sapa by bus
9.30: comfort break at Lao Cai
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town and Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
14.30: Visit Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak.
Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall. back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it takes around 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: SAPA TREKKING TOUR BUY BUS: Visit Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van & take open bus back to Hanoi (B/L)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast, check out and start trekking.
8.00: trekking points:Y Linh Ho, Muong Hoa valley, Lao Chai,Ta Van village.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it takes 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Your sapa tours with Hanoichurchvision travel will be finished.
PACKAGE PRICE: IN USD PER PERSON
Please take a note that this price can be change upon period. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com
- Viet Nam is a developing country whose infrastructure may differ from what you expect in your homeland. Road conditions are poor and accommodation may be basic in mountain region.
- Good weather for trekking time from September until June of the year. We recommend you to bring rain jacket, inner sleeping sheets, walking boots, warm clothes, lamp torch, and toilet papers.
- Occasionally, this itinerary may be amended for reasons beyond our control such as weather and roads conditions.
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in Sapa hotel on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.