4NIGHTS/3DAYS BY TRAIN
FANXIFAN 2D1N BY TRAIN
You are already at your hotel in Hanoi city, Climb Fansipan team will arrange for your tickets on the overnight train to Lao Cai where next morning, our tour team will pick you up and transit to Sapa where you can refresh at homestay or hotel with breakfast, crew meeting, Fansipan travel check list then start the adventure trek from Sapa.
First day: Take evening train to Lao Cai. The accommodation will be in soft sleeper berths on the express train (standard cabin includes 4 berths per cabin). Overnight on the train
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Fansipan Climb 2 day 1night (B,L,D)
Early morning arrival Lao Cai station about 5 AM and our tour guide and car will pick you up then transfer to Sapa where you can relax, refresh, have a quick shower and enjoy breakfast at the homestay or hotel. We will meet our trekking crew including tour guide and porters who will bring all the necessary equipment, food, water, tent and clothing for the trip.
After breakfast we depart to Silver Waterfall, Tram Ton pass – from this highest pass in Vietnam, we start the challenging climb to the peak. 7 -8 hours through old forests, many small streams and bamboo forests on the way until you reach the top of 2,800m. We select the best place to make an overnight camp and prepare for dinner.
As the first night for travellers surely it is amazing night on the magnificent mountain with your tour guide and porters in the same camp. The cozy fire and talk will sweep the cool weather away and you will enjoy this unforgettable moment in time. Overnight stay in house on mountain.
Day3: Fansipan – Sapa – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B,L,)
Wake in the morning to a light breakfast and then continue your climb to the summit 3 143M. At the top you will have realized your achievement. Take your time to enjoy yourself and take photos. After lunch you then descend to the foot of the mountain and our car will transfer you to your hotel in Sapa where you also have a quick shower before transferring to Lao Cai railway station for a night train to Hanoi. Overnight on the train travel.
Day 4: Back to Hanoi
Arrive in Hanoi early morning. Tour ends
What we prepare for you:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mats
- Plastic rain coat
- Torch / flashlight
- Plates, cups, forks, knives, spoons, and chop-sticks
- Tents (incl. Mosquito-net)
- First-aid kit
Equipment that you should bring
Besides your good health, the only thing you should bring yourself is a pair of good walking-boots, or another kind of solid foot-wear. You should have tried them out beforehand, and know that you can walk in them all through the day !
– Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery)
– 2 pairs of thick socks ( for use in the walking-boots)Sandals or light footwear ( for use in the evening )
– Sun-cream (with a high factor ; 10-20 )
-Hat or cap, with a shade
-Medicine for your own use (fever, bad stomach etc.)
– Warm jacket and pullover (expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
– Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
– Flash light
– Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
– First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills…)
– Personal hygiene stuffs
– Sleeping bag (otherwise will be provided on spot)
– Insect spray (not really necessary in this season)
– Protectors for knees and ankles- Whistle (to alert in case of emergencies)
– All belongings should be compact, light and just sufficient for the trek and to avoid unnecessary burden
– Clothing should be loose to make it easy for long treks
– Always stick to the group or local porters in case of assistance, don’t deviate.
– Keep a good stable pace, no need to rush in any case. If you are ahead of the group,
slow down and wait for the company.
– Always provide yourself enough energy from the meals, particularly breakfast.